BS4127 - Stand-alone Solar Walkway Light 1000 £373.50 + VAT
Ideal for commercial and amenity installations
Technical Details - Click here to download instructions
No wiring or mains power required for this independently solar powered light. The powerful integrated solar panel charges the built-in battery from daylight to power the energy efficient LEDs after dark. It is as powerful as a 120 Watt standard GLS light bulb providing 1000 lumens of light in a 120 degree arc.
Suitable for applications on farms, nurseries, stables, transport yards, building sites, country homes, hotels, pubs, parks, marinas, festival and event organisers and any one who wants effective lighting away from the mains.
The lamp includes a photocell so it only operates after dusk and has a battery big enough to ensure all night operation for up to 3 days from a full charge, making this unit ideal for most applications in Northern Europe even after dull December days.
Operation is automatic. The first 5 hours are on full power before dimming by 25%, unless motion is detected by the PIR motion detector to switch from a low light level to full power. There is a hidden "Off / Auto" button if the lamp is not required or to store a full charge.
The lamp is best mounted on a pole at 3-4 metres from the ground. The solar panel is tilted and should be facing south. It can be placed in almost any location though it is important to avoid shadow from buildings or trees. If mounting on a building it is best to ensure it is placed high, in full sun.
The pole can be permanently installed or mounted in a portable base. There are several alternative mounting suggestions on the web site. The unit is substantial and a firm mounting is required, particularly in windy or exposed locations.
Stand-alone off-grid lighting solutions that last all night long to provide amenity, safety and security lighting for public, business and domestic spaces.
Features and Benifits:
- Elegant Integrated Design,Aluminum alloy case
- 48pcs Superbright LEDs,1000 Lumens brightness equal to 120W GLS
- 15W solar panel and the battery can be easily replaced by users
- Night sensor + PIR motion sensor triggers at 5-8 metres
- 120° wide lighting angle
- Support 3 nights after full charging
- Easy to install and Auto on/off/PIR
- IP65 Weatherproof
- Operating temperature -25 to 65 degrees C
- Ideally pole mount - not supplied
- Modern attractive design
- Ideal for lighting paths, yards and driveways
- Effective charging even in low light
- Lights all night and bright when needed
- Illuminates wide area
- Night after night battery reserves
- No wiring, no cabling no trenches
- For all outdoor applications
- Use in winter or summer
- Poles not included with lights. We recommend a 60mm+/-diameter pole such as those used for scaffolding.
|Solar panel (Estimated life of 10 years)||15W, 17% efficiency|
|Li-ion battery (Replaceable, expected life 1000 cycles)||3.7V 26000mAh|
|LED (Expected life 50,000hours /10 years) 2700K -6500K||48pcs LED/10W, 1000lums|
|Lighting mode||5Hrs high bright + 25% light with PIR till dawn|
|Material||Aluminum alloy + steel + reinforced glass|
|Solar charging time based on 1000/m2||9~10 hours by bright sunlight|
|Lighting time from full charge||Over 3 nights|
|Light Dimensions||80 x 23 x 16cm|
|Box size||29 x 42 x 88cm / 6.25kg|
|Outer carton||2pcs / carton, 16.5kgs. / carton|
|BAR CODE: 5060006144127||LIST PRICE £373.50 + VAT|