Quality Built In
SAVE MONEY ON INSTALLATION:
No cables, no trenching and no disruption to drives / gardens.
SAVE MONEY NIGHT AFTER NIGHT:
No utility bills
LIGHT THE WAY FOR VISITORS AND COLLEAGUES:
Ensure safety and convenience and compliance with duty of care
PERMANENT OR PORTABLE INSTALLATION:
Light just where it’s needed
Bright Spark Quality Shines through …..
Solar panels – Both crystalline and monocrystalline solar cells have become more efficient and do not degrade to the extent of some other technologies. They are now able to provide years of production maintaining up to 80% of original output for 20 years.
Batteries - The advent of a whole host of battery products from phones to tablets has led to exceptional changes in batteries requiring good power output and longevity of charge.
- High energy density - potential for high capacities.
- Does not need prolonged priming when new. One regular charge is all that's needed.
- Relatively low self-discharge - self-discharge is less than half that of nickel-based batteries.
- Low Maintenance - no periodic discharge is needed; there is no memory.
- Specialty cells can provide very high current to applications such as power tools.
- Unaffected by temperature changes compared to other batteries
LED bulbs - Bright Spark stand-alone solar lights use Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs) as they provide bright light and consume less electricity making them ideal for use with battery powered lighting.
These use almost 90% less energy than a traditional incandescent, making them the most energy-efficient type of lighting. LEDs are usually more expensive to buy, but should last up to 25 years. In the long term they are the cheapest option.